CARE SERVICES ASSOCIATION
The Global Resource for Pet Care Facilities
PCSA CODE OF ETHICS
All PCSA members subscribe to and are governed by the following Code
of Ethics. The PCSA Ethics Committee enforces this code and encourages
inquiries should these standards not be met by a member.
As a member of PCSA, I recognize that, in order to fulfill my obligations
to the animals in my care, to my customers, to the pet care services
industry and to my community, both my business and my personal life
must be governed by honorable standards... Therefore I solemnly pledge:
- To provide conscientious care for the animals entrusted to me, being
constantly attentive to their security, safety, and well-being, and
to place their welfare above all other business considerations.
- To take every opportunity to learn more about my profession and
to improve my services.
- To deal honestly and fairly with the public, and to avoid misrepresentation
of my services.
- To respect the confidence of every customer served.
- To place service to my customers and to the pet care services industry
above personal gain.
- To avoid unfair competitive practices, any slander or defamation
of my competitors, and actions or business practices which would result
in dishonor upon or distrust of my competitors or of the pet care
services industry in general.
- To support my association, its policies and programs, and to participate
as fully as possible in its activities.
- To be respectful of, and to cooperate with the other professions
and trades which operate within the pet industry, in every way consistent
with my other responsibilities.
- To obey all applicable Federal, State and local laws governing animal
care and business practices.
- To operate my business in such a manner as to reflect honor upon
the pet care services industry within my local community.
- To encourage responsible pet ownership, and to promote, especially
through charitable programs of PCSA, an increased awareness and acceptance
of humane and noble animal programs.
If at any time you feel that we have
not lived up to these commitments, we sincerely urge you to bring the
matter to our attention, or to the attention of the PCSA Ethics Committe
PCSA Ethics Committee
1702 E. Pikes Peak Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Toll Free: 877-570-7788
We service the following areas in Missouri: Arnold, Ballwin, Barnhart, Brentwood, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Clayton, Concord, Crestwood, Creve Coeur, De Soto, Des Peres, Ellisville, Eureka, Farmington, Ferguson, Festus, Florissant, Hazelwood, Kirkwood, Ladue, Lake St. Louis, Lemay, Manchester, Maplewood, Maryland Heights, Maryville, Mehlville, O'Fallon, Oakville, Olivette, Overland, Park Hills, Richmond Heights, Sappington, Shrewsbury, St. Ann, St. Charles, St. John, St. Louis, St. Peters, Sullivan, Sunset Hills, Town and Country, University City, Valley Park, Washington, Webster Groves, Wentzville, West Plains, Wildwood
Nancy Crane's Family
Pet Care, Inc.
4216 Wilderness Lane
High Ridge, Missouri 63049
Phone: (636) 343-2182
Fax: (636) 326-8266
2010 Pet Care Services Association
site by Blue's ArtHouse Graphics
& Web Design
All Rights Reserved